The Manufactura Outlet is located 40 minutes’ drive time from the centre of Kiev and is the Ukraine’s first purpose built outlet centre. The Dutch themed village has been built to exacting standards and can compare well with the other European market leading schemes.
Leasing is well under way and as is the norm in the Ukrainian market, further new stores leased will open over the next few months. Initial feedback from customers visiting the centre on the opening day were “the ease with which customers could circulate around the centre”, the “quality of the shops and the well discounted merchandise” and the “good parking areas provided”.
The Ukrainian market is very brand conscious and the provision of quality products at discounted prices will be a major attraction for these customers. This is a unique opportunity for those brands now considering the Ukrainian market to use the Manufactura Outlet Village as an entry point into the country. The lower occupancy costs and fitting out works will allow brands to test the market and assess the potential for a wider roll out across the rest of the country.
Main Facts about Project
- Manufatura Kiev was completed and opened on time in October 2013
- Situated about 30 minutes south of Kiev on the Оbukhivskiy Highway, on the right bank of the River Dnieper
- Located alongside a supermarket, gym and planned leisure complex
- The Outlet Village was the first project of this type to be developed in Ukraine
- Estimated customers: 2.5 Million in the first year